Black Flag Kobold Press Project Black Flag Friday: Publishing Partners

Sacrosanct

Legend
Partners include Ghostfire Gaming, Steamforged Games, Nord Games, Fog God Games, The Griffon’s Saddlebag, Hit Point Press, The Vinyard RPG, The Word Refinery, Dungeon Scribe and Mage Hand Press.

One day I hope to make such a list ;)

darjr

I crit!
Like 2014-2015. If my children who play D&D weren't born yet, that's old wchiol.
I think a few of those companies didn't exist in 2015. Also I think a couple of them have recently had million dollar kickstarters.

Note I'd have to verify this so here's my stone of salt.

I recognize pretty much all of them.

I have all of Frog God and Kobold Press 5e materials. Nord Games I have their books (their monster books are good if you want 20 variations of standard humanoids to vary the challenge). The rest I have a scattering of their stuff or at least know who they are.

Frog God started as Necromancer Games who probably is the one company most responsible for the OGL existing.

Kobold Press very often does player handbook style books and additions, so I am comfortable with them leading this effort (I think Wolfgang Bauer used to work for WoTC).

I honestly don’t think that a new non-SRD ruleset is needed with the CC move, but nice to have in case it is.

Last edited:

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I think a few of those companies didn't exist in 2015. Also I think a couple of them have recently had million dollar kickstarters.

Note I'd have to verify this so here's my stone of salt.
Honestly only familiar with Ko old Peess from this grouping, just glad to see a bunch of folks rallying around it.

darjr

I crit!
KOBOLD CHATS | DEEP MAGIC | BLACK FLAG with our Senior Designer CELESTE ... @koboldpress #ttrpg #pbf #dnd #opendnd

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases