D&D 5E [Kobold Press] Tome of Heroes Kickstarter LIVE!

Marc Radle

Legend
Glad to have you on board!!
The Gunslinger sub class is officially in the book, and we are only about $200 away from seeing the Gun Mage added!!
Spread the word!!! :)

Marc Radle

Legend
Less than 48 hours left in the Kickstarter!
Backers have now unlocked the gunslinger & gunmage subclasses!

$329,093 pledged so far
5,888 backers and still going
30 Stretch Goals added to this awesome book!

Gun Mage Gunslinger Update.jpg

Marc Radle

Legend
2 New Stretch Goals added!
Hirelings & Services
and Gunpowder Domain are now in the book!

Next up Orcish Weapons & Gear and Trinkets Table ...

Marc Radle

Legend
Final 24 Hours.jpg

The end of this Kickstarter is steadily moving toward us! Over the course of this campaign, we've unlocked 32 stretch goals, including 8 new subraces, 16 new subclasses, 12 new backgrounds, downtime rules for managing a manor or trading company, 2 bonus PDFs, rules for hirelings and services, and new elf, dwarf, clockwork, and orc-themed weapons and gear.

Even new rules for gunpowder and firearms along with three new gunpowder and firearm-themed subclasses!

We have more stretch goals in our sights - can we add them to the book before the end?!

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...n-character-options-for-your-game/description

I don't think there will be anything for the white necromancer in this book, but (as the creator of the class) I agree 100% that the white necromancer should get more attention.

(In fact, I'm slowly but surely working on just such a thing ... but I'm not ready to discuss more at this time.)

Back to the Tome of Heroes:
$165,591 pledged and climbing
2,852 backers so far
25 days to go!
@Marc Radle. Is this current Kickstarter the project with more attention for the white necromancer?

Remove ads