• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Koboldquest] Delivering the box

Krug

Newshound
1 point of damage, so you're at 10/12.
I think Isida is still away so will continue to NPC him

Lok-Nar swings his flail at the beast and strikes it hard. (Atk roll: 12+6+2(flanking)=20 Dmg roll: 4+4=8) Bits of crust and flakes fly off as the blow creates a huge dent in the creature.

Waiting for Kadan

Krug

Newshound
As he tries to avoid hitting his comrades, Kadan's crossbow flies wide left. (Atk roll: 1!)

Serk steps forward and tries to strike the beast, but her wild blow isn't anymore accurate.

Nah'l swings his blade ferociously, but the creature ducks the blow.(Atk roll:3) Taden's arrow is similarly imbecilic (Atk roll: 3 again) and punches into the wall.

The creature swings one fist at Zort (11+5=16 miss!) and another at Nah'l (16+5=21 hit!) smashing the Zweibold and burning him as well. (5 points impact 3 points heat damage)

Nah'l: 1/22, Lok-Nar: 12/18, Zort: 10/12
End Round 3
Begin Round 4

Initiative: Miki, Zort, Lok-nar, Kadan, Serk, Nah'l, Taden, Creature

Attachments

• kitchen2.jpg
    kitchen2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Lefferts

First Post
Zort starts to get nervous, but hangs in for another attack, trying to cover Nah'l if he wants to retreat.

(+3 attack, 1d6+1 damage)

Diirk

First Post
Wondering how much longer the doughman can hold out under their combined attacks, Miki presses the attack, hoping it will collapse before Nahl does. A thought occurs to him and after he lashes out with his blade he takes a quick hop backwards, hoping to provoke the creature to attack him and distract it long enough for Nahl to retreat to safety...

I can't believe I'm doing this, thinks Miki. I hope that thing is even slower than it looks, it would be a shame to get ketchup all over my clothes.

(+5 attack 1d6+1 damage, then move to G6)

Krug

Newshound
Miki's thrust misses (Atk: 1) altogether but the creature sidesteps right into Zort's spear thrust (Atk: 20!) which slams into the creature's chest (Critical threat: 15, damage: 4+1=5*3=15). It falls back and thick crusty flakes are thrown into the air. It then falls apart into a sludge of warm tomatoish and cheesy goo that smells rather appetizing.

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
Nah'l staggers a moment and then rests himself on his scythe.

OOC: Nah'l is at 5 hps actually, not 1, he went into a rage and gained 4 hps.

Krug

Newshound
Serk steps up to Nah'l and chants an invocation. He touches Nah'l and some of his wounds start to close. Nah'l is healed 5 hp to make it 10 hp.

"No more doughy monsters to fight, I hope," she says.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads