(KS) The Revilo Creature Collection

The Revilo Creature Collection is a 120 page hardcover book full of sculpture photos and paintings of the creatures of the fantasy land of Revilo. The book also supplies information on the species, regional information, a history of Revilo, and information on magical artifacts and the pantheon of Gods. Every book also comes with a bonus PDF of all the items and creatures to be used with the FATE system.

The Revilo Creature Collection is a 120 page hardcover book full of sculpture photos and paintings of the creatures of the fantasy land of Revilo. The book also supplies information on the species, regional information, a history of Revilo, and information on magical artifacts and the pantheon of Gods. Every book also comes with a bonus PDF of all the items and creatures to be used with the FATE system.

Revilo is a fantasy world I created to inspire my son to explore his creativity and imagination. I tell stories of the creatures through my sculptures, many of which were his original idea.

I named the world Revilo because it is Wyatt's middle name backwards, and Ttayw just didn't have a nice ring to it. As a kid I constantly found myself drifting from reality by immersing myself in someone else's world. The settings felt like a realm that I could explore when I didn't feel like I fit in with other kids. By creating Revilo, I wanted to build a place where the creatures would know Wyatt as a champion of their world, and where he would always be protected.

I have sculptured over 50 different species that inhabit the 12 major regions of Revilo. Each has a backstory to explain how hey all intertwine within the world.”

Revilo Creature Collection – A fantasy art book and bestiary by Invisible Rocket / Brian Colin is live on Kickstarter until Wednesday 7th February 2018

Remove ads

Remove ads