Kulan World Journal

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
It's okay. None of us are posting as much as we were this last spring. The summer was really hot here in Edmonton, and I found myself unwilling to spend tons of time in my apartment without air conditioning. I'm hoping it picks up, but I've lost at least one player. 'Voda Vosa' had to step away from the game. He's been playing the fighter, so I had take control of the PC for now.

Hmm, you could take a look at his PC to see if you'd be willing to run the character. Its in the Aerie of the Crow God Rogues Gallery thread here in the Kulan forum. The PCs are in the middle of exploring a tower, so it would be problematic for a new PC to be dropped in from the middle of nowhere. I just asked V.V. on FB if he'd be okay with such an arrangement.

After a certain point, we could transition in a new PC of your own creation.

Voda Vosa is a dr. of biology-Oceanogrophy in Baia Blanka, Northern Argentina. He is probably abroad in the field with scientific work of fishery tagging and documentation with gps tracking.

Uh, heh heh. We have talked a lot with each other, in case you couldn't tell.

I will look at his fighter in a day or two and see what I can do!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I will keep my eyes peeled for this.
Done w/ a mention for you.

Voda Vosa is a dr. of biology-Oceanogrophy in Baia Blanka, Northern Argentina. He is probably abroad in the field with scientific work of fishery tagging and documentation with gps tracking.

Uh, heh heh. We have talked a lot with each other, in case you couldn't tell.

I will look at his fighter in a day or two and see what I can do!
He got back to me. He's fine with it. So, the PC is yours to use if you want. Feel free to tweak and re-post the PC in the RG thread so that you can modify it later. However, I ask that you don't change it too much. Make it yours but don't go crazy. :p

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I might tweak the feats just a bit. wpn specialization for the chain whip. It would seem to be a favored weapon of that character, so I will keep it as is.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
New Kulan World Journal Post: Hex Map of The Thunder Rift Region

This region is near my Aerie of the Crow God PbP game, so Blackrat, JustinCase, Scotley, Scott DeWar, and Tailspinner might find it interesting. The Strandlands are directly northeast of this mapped region. The village of OldDale is part of that land, although it is distant from where the PCs are adventuring on the coast.

I'll create a new campaign map, like this map, for the area around the Strandlands too. I have to finish the maps for the Bluffside and Bard's Gate campaigns first.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Another new map...

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Previous posts that were never linked to here...

PbP Campaign Maps

Fiction

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=478]Thanee[/MENTION], [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION], [MENTION=23023]Dog Moon[/MENTION], would any of you mind If reformatted your PCs from the Crow God pbp game and shared them on the Kulan World Journal?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases