• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Kulan World Journal

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
While I just shared this link in the forum for my World of Kulan social group, I felt I should post it here as well.

Kulan World Journal

Kulan World Journal is a new blog dedicated to my main D&D v.3.5 campaign setting. The world started as a AD&D 2E world, and I've posted tons of material about Kulan in the past here on EN World. Now, if there is anything new that post here, it usually ends up in the social group, its forum, or on its wiki. More often, I post the newer material to my forum on The Piazza.

KWJ will be where I delve into the campaign setting in more detail. It will be a personal journey and a way to build even more for the setting. I'm not sure what will all end up on the blog but it won't be for D&D v.3.5. (The latest post shows AD&D 2E stats for a main character.) Yes, D&D v.3.5 will be the focus of KWJ, but I'll likely toy with AD&D 2E, BECMI (maybe), and D&D 5E (but not 4E).

I hope that people will have as much fun reading what I write as I hope I'll have writing it.

Cheers!

Knightfall

Last edited:

Remove ads