• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kuvachim Golem

The Great Wall reminds me of That Wall from DC universe with all the creatures stuck in it for eternity. Is it based on the same thing?

So...Kuvachim Golem would have Infinite Strength, Infinite Hit Dice?, Infinite Hit Points, Infinite Natural Armor, Infinite Damage Reduction, Infinite Fast Healing and Regeneration, Infinite Damage, Magnatar, but worse, Infinite Speed, Infinite Plasma Beam?, Infinite Self Destruct?, etc.?

How would you even survive it?

Omeganian

Explorer
I'm surprised nobody has made a golem like this yet.
Yeah, the latest attempt is yet to get there.

The Great Wall reminds me of That Wall from DC universe with all the creatures stuck in it for eternity. Is it based on the same thing?

No...however.

The Great Wall is was just based on the 8th Heaven being "made of diamond". I borrowed elements from the Book of Enoch and the Urantia Book, for that one.

As regards the DC Source Wall its actually more like another structure I discuss in the new book (still a month or two away, but almost there) which is slightly lower dimensional. It will all make sense when you see the book. Lets just say there are multiple 'walls'.

So...Kuvachim Golem would have Infinite Strength, Infinite Hit Dice?, Infinite Hit Points, Infinite Natural Armor, Infinite Damage Reduction, Infinite Fast Healing and Regeneration, Infinite Damage, Magnatar, but worse, Infinite Speed, Infinite Plasma Beam?, Infinite Self Destruct?, etc.?

Its a tricky customer.

Run Away!!! :D

I made what are called Inertia Golems which were golems of pure momentum that roamed as guardians of Kuvatchim, they as they had no form and infinite strength, were able to move freely throughout Kuvatchim. I'll find the post and repost it here.

Here you go, it's under the Lipika about halfway down the page. Hope you enjoy. 👍🏼

Yeah, the latest attempt is yet to get there.

Irony of course is i made the Inerta Golem, aka, Kuvatchim Golem, years before the Black Hole Golem.💪🏼😁👍🏼

Remove ads