• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ky, Richmond Looking to add a few players

neonvirus

Explorer
Weekly game group looking to add one or two members after losing a few players. We play on Saturdays if interested reply or send me an email.

visage

First Post
Wow, didn't see this thread until I did a google search. I know it is an old post but I would like to ask if you ever game any other time but Saturday? If not could you point me in the direction of another gaming group in the area?

neonvirus

Explorer
sorry but the only time we play is saturday, and as far as other groups in the area i have no idea. i have been trying to fill the ranks of my gaming group for months but with no luck. you might try the local gaming shop on main street. its called fun something

drunkadelic

First Post
howdy, I am the current DM of the Relic Hunters thread over in the story hour. I live in nearby Berea, and am currently off on the weekends. If you could email me some information about your group and game, and perhaps we can work something out? I've been stuck in the DM shoes for the past 3 years, and am just itching to play some game outside of Gen-Con.

email is anthony@mylostfantasy.com

Thanks!

Marcus Artorius

First Post
Re: Central KY gamers

Hey, just saw this thread after I posted mine. My wife and I are looking to join, or preferably start, a group. We live in Lexington, but I have a sister in Richmond, so it isn't that far for us go. If anyone is interested, let me know. Either joining or starting a new group.

David

Remove ads