• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

L2: The Dragon's Maw (Erekose13 judging)

JonnyFive

First Post
"well isn't this lovely. perhaps you can answer a few questions and i'll see to it that you dont have to go through any torture before they put you down." Throran says softly to the half-orc, in it's own harsh language.

ooc: KN(religion) 16. i also speak orc

[sblock=spellbook]Spells Prepared:
Level 0:Acid Splash, Prestidigitation, Detect Magic
Level 1:Sleep, Charm Person, Hypnotism, Grease
Level 2:
Level 3:
Level 4:
Level 5:
Level 6:
Level 7:
Level 8:
Level 9:
[/sblock]

Manzanita

First Post
The prisoner has never stopped muttering in orcish. His words are difficult to make out, but he seems to be talking to his rats, calling them 'my pretties.'

Throran is struck by the prisoner's milky eyes. Perhaps the man is blind, but perhaps he's not. Throran has heard of a druidic cult that embrace the natural cycle of death and decay. Their initiates put some strange sap in their eyes and turn them white. Throran has never seen such a druid, though, and isn't sure exactly what they look like.

The prisoner glances up when spoken to, but it's hard to say if he understands.

corcio

First Post
turning to glance at his friend kermis sadly says " orc talk to rats...throran think cages pretty.....no torture orc." the barbarian tells his friend. pointing at the rats and the orc respectively

Manzanita

First Post
"No further questions, then?" asks Josef?

"He's a bit daft anyway. He's already stated that he's hidden my heirloom in a cave about 25 miles south of the city. He calls the cave 'dragon's maw,' though I'm sure there's no real dragon in it. As you travel south from the city, you pass through the pastures of the ranchers, and eventually reach a forest. This forest continues some ways, in various directions, but it is generally agreed that beyond the forest lies dry, rocky steps. In this area, it seems likely there could be such a cave. I'm sure you can find it if you just head south." Josef grimaces a bit at this last statement.

LogicsFate

First Post
Valan looks from Josef to Thorran to the orc. "No, no just considering our words carefully." Valan looked to the elf for a moment. Valan wasn't fully sure what he had said but perhaps it was best that he stopped talking, he is kind of a jerk. "If you could tanslate for me to him, Kermis." Valan faces the orc in an attempt to make eye contact. "My name is Valan Ceth, I'm a priest of Grendath, Could I ask you your name?"

Last edited:

corcio

First Post
kermis nods quickly smiling at something interesting to do. having a little bit of exoerience translating for some mercinary work hes done over the years. pointing at valan he begins speaking to the man in orcish.

[sblock=In Orcish]kermis says this in orcish "I VALAN CETH, I PRIEST OF GRENDASH. ASK YOUR NAME"in a thick but understandable accent.[/sblock][/QUOTE]

having done as ask kermis smiles at valan and nods that he has relaid the question. then turns back to the man in the cell and waits for a response.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
The half-orc turns his milky eyes to Kermis. He slowly smiles. "I am Barbaros the Brown, aren't I. You are not so nice to my friends. Why have you come here?"

He speaks softly in orcish. I won't sblock it though, since I assume everything he says will be translated for the group.

corcio

First Post
cocking his head slightly kermis wonders which friends the half orc was referring to. but at the last question he begins to answer then stops, turns to valan and asks " Why we come valan?"

Remove ads