• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

L2: The Dragon's Maw (Erekose13 judging)

LiquidBlue

First Post
Gregsport on the Horizon view

Following Valan's example, Kemis offers to help the sailors at their tasks. He quickly finds his niche helping to raise and lower the sails.

----

The sixth and final day of the journey appears. It is perhaps a perfect day. Sunny, cool, with a slight breeze, that nevertheless quickly propels the ship along. A fresh scent hovers above the water, waking and rejuvinating those that smell it.

Gregsport is sighted. Preparation are made.

-----

OOC: The sailor's play dragon's hoard for Seven rounds. The gold pieces that remain on the board after those rounds are given to the sea. I believe I need Kemis's 7th round throw. I need Aazwen's and Valan's final throws.

corcio

First Post
finishing up the game kermis rolls the last roll vigourously and inspects the dice closely. not entirly sure if what he rolled was good or not he sits back and waits for a response from the sailors letting him know whether he wins or losses.

as the sailors spot land kermis is Obviously excited by the sight of gregsport on the horizon kermis points and shouts happily to make sure everyone else can see it. he jumps up and goes to aid the sailors with the sails. thinking happily to himself "KERMIS SAILOR NOW" and nods at himself in approval of his new found talent.

realizing that they are close to their destination kermis goes about and gathers his things, looking much like he is about to assault the shore by himself with his massive weapons.

ooc- final roll of the dragon hoard game
http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=778236

arr im kermis the sailor man

Swamptreader

First Post
Aazwen Shadewood - L1 Perfectly Normal Ranger

Aazwen is either mesmerized or mystified as he needs prodding each round to roll the oddly-shaped dice. One of the sailors pushes and pulls coins to and fro as needed for the semi-catatonic elf. At least he's been quiet for a while. And if he's dead, it's a quick trip to the rail.

Dice rolls for rounds 4-7: 2d4=6, 2d4=7, 2d4=7, 2d4=4

OOC[sblock]I'm a bit spotty right now because the network in my area is having problems with their backbone connections...or something.[/sblock]

Verbatim

Explorer
As the game passed and the days followed, Merlis spent his time trying to help as best he could using his magics for the ship and crew. While he was far from a trained tale spinner, he knew that a few simple illusions could be used to assist those onboard who could pass the time with song and story.

When Gregsport began coming into focus, Merlis quickly packed his meager belongings and raced to the top deck to watch the ship pull into port.

~Now let us see what mystery awaits us...~

LiquidBlue

First Post
Gregsport -- Its a port.

OOC: I'll post the game's results in a future post.

Gregsport is a smaller city, it does not appear that it hosts a population greater than three or four thousand. It is dominated by the port, and by casual inspection the city exists merely as a waystation for shipping, and a hub that connects the surrounding land.

Inquiring concerning the location of Josef Graner easily leads the party to his residence. Although modest in comparison to the dwellings of the well to do in other cities, it is obvious that Josef is wealthy by the standards of Gregsport. His two-story residence is set slightly back from the street.

LogicsFate

First Post
Valan will take initiative on this one. Checking if the rest of the party is here, he raps gently on the door, or tugs gently on the cord, or soflty depresses the button, or loudly yells for Josef to come out!

corcio

First Post
stepping off the boat and waving goodbye to the crew, kermis is struck in awe almost as if a physical blow had fallen on him. the city to him seems a huge teeming metropolis greater than even the last city they had left. feeling very tiny and meek in his surrounding. kermis sets his face in a stern look of authority he puffs out his chest and walks boldly behind valan. just close enough to kick his heels a few times by accident.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads