• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

L4W Discussion Thread V

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
FYI on the [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION] front: I've pinged both his work/non-work addresses with no reply. Don't know what they means for his remaining addys here or whatnot...

WEContact

First Post
Should I wait until I need to process earned xp before I seek out a judge for Ignatz's second approval, or should someone teach me how to do mentions so that I can perform the Judge-Summoning?

Luinnar

First Post
Should I wait until I need to process earned xp before I seek out a judge for Ignatz's second approval, or should someone teach me how to do mentions so that I can perform the Judge-Summoning?
Nah don't worry about it until you need it for xp.

The mentions is an @ followed by the person's name (no space), like [MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION]. That only works on this forums though, not the wiki.

WEContact

First Post
More questions! Say you're bored and want to roll up a backup character or two. Would it be considered discourteous or unstylish for any reason to make them a Wikia page, assuming I make sure that it's not in the Approval Requested category?

Tenchuu

First Post
I'm no judge, but one or two sounds reasonable. Plus, once you are allowed to have a second character, you'd be already to join another game if you see one that interests you.

Remove ads