D&D 5E Labyrinth-Tomb of the Minotaur Prince (and other random dungeons)

Gilladian

Adventurer
Oooo. Randomly germinated adventures. I like that!

Thanks [MENTION=6588]pogre[/MENTION] for the XP, you officially changed my title from something sweetly druidic to Grandfather of Assassins. ;)

I'm sitting down to do another one of these random dungeon/adventures soon. I have a loose idea for a mischievous brownie's workshop, but we'll see where it takes me. Any requests as far as level or theme?

I desperately need a fun/ silly dungeon crawl for ruins under a bard's manor. A brownie would be perfect. 5-6th levelish?

Quickleaf

Legend
I desperately need a fun/ silly dungeon crawl for ruins under a bard's manor. A brownie would be perfect. 5-6th levelish?

Hey! Check out the original post where I've uploaded the "Dreaded Hearth-pipes of Mr. Fwim." For 4th-6th level. It should meet your needs nicely. :)

For this one I had a bit of a stronger concept at the start, but just like the dungeon I did before it is about 60-70% randomly generated around the theme. And what is the theme? A measly excuse for a wizard named Bittergills dug into mephit caverns in his pretentious desire to have a pimped out lair. The costs became exorbitant so he sold land above his dungeon stronghold to a bard friend who renovated the manor there. Bittergills was aided his efforts by the trustworthy hearth brownie Mr. Fwim. However, Bittergills made the mistake of failing to honor his end of the contract, and so Mr. Fwim has turned to the dark side and made an alliance with the mephits. The world will rue the day!

More whimsical than the last one, definitely.

Hope this inspires folks to post their own dungeons too!

Hussar

Legend
Schweet. I wonder if anyone has automated this yet. I know donjon.com does generate random 5e dungeons. I wonder if it's based on the 5e dmg.

Quickleaf

Legend
Thanks for the praise, guys. [MENTION=2093]Gilladian[/MENTION] let me know if you use the dungeon how it goes?

Schweet. I wonder if anyone has automated this yet. I know donjon.com does generate random 5e dungeons. I wonder if it's based on the 5e dmg.
Man, donjon.bin.sh is an amazing site, just love the work put into it. Yeah, the random generators there would be a great tool for anyone wanting to write up a dungeon.

UberZS

First Post
Found this thread through google, looking for a nice one shot adventure. Was going through the mr fwim one, and maybe I am missing something, but how did you come to those combo sequence to open the hidden door? I figured it has something to with the roman numerals, but I think I'm just misunderstanding something. Thanks!

Remove ads