D&D 4E Lack of interst in posting since 4e announcement?

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
LOL!!!

Garnfellow, you just summed up the last 3 months of EN World beautifully.

Now we really don't need to read EN World anymore... :D

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
More kudos to Garnfellow. :lol:

Back to the OP: I'm actually posting quite a bit, but not really in the 4e forum. I guess it's really that after about 2.5 yrs DMing, I finally feel like it's all making sense. ('Course that makes me less eager for an edition switch, which I wasn't enthusiastic about to begin with.) Or maybe my work is just going well, so I feel more energetic about posting. Whatever. OTOH, right after the announcement and before the 4e subforum got split off, I really just went to hide down in the CC forums with Shade. It was just too much of a madhouse up here.

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Darn, I just snorted my morning V-8, which would have been annoying enough if I was at home but I'm at work. Man that was so funny. Work now. Crying. :lol:

-DM Jeff

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Actually, the 4e stuff has increased my interest in ENW, which except for the Gygax threads, has largely been MIA for a few years.

Garnfellow: you get my vote for best post of the month.

Last edited:

I hadn't posted at ENW in months until the 4e announcement.

I'm gradually getting over my excitement about reading about the latest 4e dribble, though. It's not even very likely that I'll convert.

I miss a good LMGNG flamewar. What's happened to the classic topics? :(

Einan

First Post
I don't post much anymore, or even scan the threads like I used to, simply because I can't stand it when people talk so much about something only about thirty people in the world know anything at all about. 4e isn't even to the printers yet and they're already debating the wisdom of the mechanics. Not that we know the mechanics, mind you, but they'll still debate it.

I'll wait until it's here and then I'll decide, like a reasonable person.

Maybe that's it. With the 4vor going on, there's no longer much room for reasonable people in the forums. If you're not for it, you're against it and we hates your view. It's not the same place it used to be. I'm going to become a grognard for ENWorld.

Einan

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases