D&D 4E Lack of interst in posting since 4e announcement?

johnnype

First Post
Cthulhudrew said:
Just out of curiosity (and OT), but what dungeons are in that one? I'm just curious if any of the "classic" B, X, CM, or M series got included in any way (like the Caves of Chaos or something). Can't seem to find any decent reviews anywhere, and WotC didn't even post a zipped Table of Contents for this one! :(
It's actually more of an art book than an actual game supplement. That would be all fine and good if it were actually well put together. It's not. It's the sorriest excuse of a nostalgia book I think WotC has ever put out. Complete trash. Page through it at your FLGS, put it back and step away.

On the other hand these guys thought it was actually worth it's weight in gold. Go figure.

Ringan

Explorer
I, too, tip my hat to Garnfellow for his illustrious post.

Like others have mentioned, I am not interested in a product that I know little about, and hasn't even been completed yet. I also don't have the time or desire to follow every twist and turn of the new edition. I have been using M&M 2E for my campaign and it adequately represents everything I need.

I have definitely been a bit discouraged from posting since the announcement. It seems to me that before 4e was announced there were many more generalist threads being posted. I tend to respond in those overwhelmingly more than in threads arguing whether this or that feature needs to be preserved in a new edition. I am ambivalent about the new edition as a whole, but I want the ruckus to die down so there will be more threads about a variety of topics!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases