Lady Despina's Virtue - Continued

turtle

First Post
have you written the descriptions of mostins unique spells online? the savant isn't the only one who would like a look at them! :)

Darklone

Wahey!

Did your players think about how they could protect themselves from similar attacks?

Ughughugh. Now they are talking business. Mulissu is great. Love her.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
I'm begining to get really frightened by Mostin. I don't think he has a rational understanding of his own limitations and it leading them all into their deaths. (But of course as they said they are still playing the same character I know this to be untrue) But I at least forsee a major defeat here.

tleilaxu

First Post
Hey sepulchrave and lombard, you should encourage your party members to post stuff about their characters on these boards. I'm sure people would be interested.

And BTW...

MORE MORE MORE! :D

Darklone

Huhmmm

The players simply have to release Rurunoth... He will return to the Abyss and try to reclaim his old power, the following haggles will leave the players unharmed :D

Broccli_Head

Explorer
Nwm is awesome, Mostin is crazy, Eadric is noble, Owrtwin keeps things light-hearted.

But I love them all. Great players. Can't wait to see what happens with the trial and the hit on Limbo....

so do the players get the barbazu traits when they are in that form? Like SR and the spell-like powers?

Remove ads