• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lady Diamond vs Kenji - Victory Lady Diamond!

tleilaxu

First Post
Point to Lady Diamond

(gulp)

Final Round

1 drink remains for each warrior...

((this is turtle's other account...))

Last edited:

z_mystic

First Post
The blizzard falls before the cemetery; dominates the descent of the mist!

Kenji stays like a blizzard, and prepares to dominate the decending blows of Lady Diamond.

tleilaxu

First Post
The judge stands before the two drinks....

A worthy fight by two skilled combatants... unfortunately only one may be victorious... and one must lose. It is all the more painful to judge this match as you have both been struggling.

The judge looks at the table and considers the two cups...

In the end... only your skills can determine the victor... I award the win to..............
He reaches down and gulps Kenji's final glass... Lady Diamond!

Come here and drink your victory drink! You are now 1-2 and may chose your path in life!

Kenji remains a White Belt 0-3 ... Don't be discouraged Kenji... you'll win a match... I'm sure the next one will go your way...

The judge offers the remaining glass of wine to Lady Diamond... It, uh... has your name on it :)

z_mystic

First Post
"Ah a very close match, fought well..."

To Judge: "You were the first not to say something like I should focus more. I thank you for such good judgement."

To Lady Diamond: "Thank you for the close match. May you have good fortune like this in your future."

With that Kenji runs away and can be heard saying, "Yes!! The master plan still goes on!!"

Lady Diamond

First Post
Lady Diamond politely accepts the wine and takes a sip, she is thirsty but too much too soon is not good. She bows to the judge and to her honorable opponent."

"Kenji, you fought well. Do not get discouraged, a fighter with your skill does not stay winless for very long. I wish you good luck with your next fight"

"I will choose Honor, judge Turtle".

Last edited:

Skarnkai

First Post
*smiles as he sees a possible student, or perhaps a master in the making here* A wise choice Lady Diamond. If you wish.. I could teach you.. or perhaps you want to test your new found skills?

Lady Diamond

First Post
Lady Diamond nods politely to Skarnkai before replying, "I wish to consider my options very carefully, thank you. If the judge would post my advancement I would be very grateful".

OOC: I have to get crackin' on the books, sorry. Can't play anymore tonight but thanks for the offer :)

Last edited:

Skarnkai

First Post
OOC:No Problem was more posting about becoming a student. Only I and Kith are Green Belts... so you have to choose one of us to learn Dojo Styles from. I can teach Turtle, Frog and Sword.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads