TSR LaNasa is back, and working with TSR Hobbies

Well, we knew he never really went away. But now he's posting on Facebook that some mysterious entity is trying to cyber bully Wizard Tower Games into not working with TSR Hobbies.
1635219767625.png

Note, in no way do I support bullying of any kind.

Dausuul

Legend
So, let me get this straight. Somebody sent them an e-mail saying they would trash talk the company on social media. And this required a press release?

I used to run customer service for an online retailer. An e-mail like this (and there were plenty, although nobody threatened us with social media campaigns back in 2004) would have been excellent fodder for snarky line-by-line commentary to my fellow employees. But I shudder to think what the big boss would have said if I'd responded to such stuff with a public press release.

I think you guys got it right. FYI, seems that when he was asked why the post was relevant to the group he started calling the person questioning him a hater and a gatekeeper. Looks like the group moderators did not take kindly to that. From what I can tell, the post was taken down and he was banned from the FB group.

Sacrosanct

Legend
I’m not saying ol Don at Wizard Tower Games is suspect, but they didn’t even have a website until tonight, and their point of contact email is an LLC version of their name at gmail, not even a website address of their own hosting. And there are no trademarks for wizard tower and no LLC filings in MI or WI under that name either that I could find. And do they have any actual published products they’ve sold and produced? Or just upcoming KSers?

I certainly am not condoning the threatening email, but I just now found out because of it that they shifted the date of their convention to be the same as GaryCon, which is pretty petty. They said it was to capitalize on talent, but if I were a guessing man, I’d guess it’s to leach off of all those people already there for garycon that normally wouldn’t show up for a stand-alone convention.

Sacrosanct

Legend
To be fair, that’s not a press release either. Making a FB post isn’t what a press release is. There’s an actual process for that.

But again, not all that surprising. @TSR-Hobbies Michael, you’re a member here. Why did you switch the con dates to be the dates of GaryCon, at the same area? You just did a video where you’ve said you’ve been very clear that trans gamers are always welcome, but I don’t recall you ever showing them taking responsibility or apologizing for the comments your boss and his inner circle have made. Can you point me to those comments? You can’t expect people to take you seriously if you never took sincere ownership of the offending situation.

Remove ads