TSR LaNasa is back, and working with TSR Hobbies

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
Y'know... I live in Wisconsin.

Maybe I should apply to work for them as a writer/designer/educator and just ... teach them how to not be so bad at this stuff. From apologizing appropriately to the community, to hiring at least one trans employee, to basic understanding of intersectional feminism, and then... y'know... Grammar.

Bolares

Hero
Y'know... I live in Wisconsin.

Maybe I should apply to work for them as a writer/designer/educator and just ... teach them how to not be so bad at this stuff. From apologizing appropriately to the community, to hiring at least one trans employee, to basic understanding of intersectional feminism, and then... y'know... Grammar.
DON'T YOU DARE STEAL MICHAEL'S JOB! :p :ROFLMAO:

Sacrosanct

Legend
Everything about that cover is incredible. From calling it Core Rules as well as a GM Content Manual to noting that it's "1st Edition," as though that's a selling point, it's extremely "graphic design is my passion."
The weird thing is that they have all these products and games, but you can't find a single one on a google search. They only exist on their FB page and their (new) site. That seems weird to me. If you don't exist in Google, do you really exist? lol

It's also weird how they have a handful of games all coming out at the same time? (and missed dates for KSs)? As an indie publisher myself, that makes zero sense to me, and raised a ton of red flags.

Remove ads