TSR LaNasa is back, and working with TSR Hobbies

Sacrosanct

Legend
The really low thing (in my opinion) is it's not bad enough they switched the con dates to leech off of all the hard work Luke and his partners have done to make GaryCon happen, and the logistics of getting everyone there on those dates, but Justin has the audacity to ask Luke for 5 grand to have access to the DHM during that weekend.

The sad thing, is knowing Gary's business practices, that's something he would do. But at least Gary contributed greatly to this hobby and helped found it. LaNasa and team have all the business morals of Gary, but zero of the creativity and charisma, and certainly not having any ability to deliver on actual products.

Sacrosanct

Legend

PERFECT. Seattle Washington "Castle".

c2b47525.f10.jpg

7cf53060.f10.jpg

c1f82800.f10.jpg

29618ae4.f10.jpg
ab0413be.f10.jpg

$650/night, sleeps 25. $26 a night per person.

Set that up for a 4-day Weekend, get 40-50 people to show up. Put the excess toward Food, Drinks, and Entertainment...

Heck... we could launch a Kickstarter for the "Level Up Team" to get a 4-day Weekend hanging out there... That would probably be well loved be the whole team.
I'll just ask Stefan Pokorny to borrow his house. He lives in Seattle, and his house is pretty much a castle. What's he gonna say, no? ;) :p

Mecheon

Sacabambaspis
Is there going to be a ball pit at their con?
If we get something that can match Dashcon out of this, I will be amazed. Or even the crazier failed conventions. I doubt it'd be the worst, but just, imainge if this somehow gets bad enough they end up bein banned by every hotel service in a state.

Like, I don't want anyone to GO there and reward this, but, conventions are absolute money sinks at the best of times. Don't run a convention if you want money. So if anyone goes go to poke the thing with a stick, the Internet requires ample video evidence.

Well, maybe they hope if they keep digging, they come out in Australia or so ;)
We don't want 'em!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter

PERFECT. Seattle Washington "Castle".

$650/night, sleeps 25. $26 a night per person.

Set that up for a 4-day Weekend, get 40-50 people to show up. Put the excess toward Food, Drinks, and Entertainment...

Heck... we could launch a Kickstarter for the "Level Up Team" to get a 4-day Weekend hanging out there... That would probably be well loved be the whole team.

Note: for a shindig that large, you'll probably need significant set-up and break-down times that will eat into that 4-day weekend. Expect to need the equivalent of a day stocking the kitchen and bar at the beginning, and cleanup at the end.

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
Note: for a shindig that large, you'll probably need significant set-up and break-down times that will eat into that 4-day weekend. Expect to need the equivalent of a day stocking the kitchen and bar at the beginning, and cleanup at the end.
Fair point.

But with a Housecon like that, 30-40 people could show up that first day with all kinds of stuff to stock the house with, hang out in a pizza party with gaming and hangout in the evening, party for 2 days, then help clean up on day 4 before heading out.

Y'know. If they knew each other in advance.

Remove ads