• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Las Vegas man can summon UFOs...on demand?

Temprus

First Post
If the UFO shows up here in vegas I promise lots of pictures and video but I doubt my cameras will need to be unbagged. :p If I am wrong, I will supposedly have 2 days to unbag them. ;)

I have seen most (all?) of his movies on mirror sites and the photos that show how he does it. What does a man with a supposed vow of poverty spend the $150,000+ he has made so far on, because as the news clip shows, it is not his wardrobe? :uhoh:

Warehouse23

First Post
Some UFO sightings are just weather balloons. In the past couple of years that I have been casually looking up, I have seen three unusual airborn objects. One was a large sheet of plastic or somesuch being blown on the wind, one actually was a weather balloon, and the third, frankly, I have no idea. Any one of them could pass as a an alien spaceship to someone who reacted rashly.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
anyone notice how hot it was? is that the 11PM news? I may have to rethink moving to Vegas.

I think the guy has heat stroke.

mojo1701

First Post
Aeson said:
anyone notice how hot it was? is that the 11PM news? I may have to rethink moving to Vegas.

Or night blindness from all the flashing lights.

Temprus

First Post
Aeson said:

It was ultrahot and muggy most of the last 2 weeks (100+ a few days) which is more late July/early August weather. :confused: Air Conditioning is your friend. :D We had it snow in parts of Vegas this year too. :p

merztrumpet

First Post
Apparently he maintains two Yahoo Personals pages. It'll probably strike you that he's listed occupation as entertainment/media with an income of more than $150,000, although some emailed him about it, "I have taken a vow of poverty, am unemployed, and at that time, I was trying to raise at least $150,000 a year with my television productions to donate to housing, feeding, and clothing people."

Remove ads