Last Call to Join the Cool Name RPG Adventure!

Endroren

Adventurer
Publisher
This is your last warning! There's only 8 hours left to join the adventure! We're building a brand new fantasy RPG system with an epic-level team of veteran game designers—and then giving it away for free! Best of all, we want YOU to be part of the process! Check out the Consulting Design team below. There has never been a project like this one. Help us show the world what is best about games and gamers, as we come together to create something awesome. Fully funded with a dozen stretch goals unlocked, and more to come!

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...-a-community-owned-fantasy-roleplaying-system

designers3.0.jpg

Endroren

Adventurer
Publisher
Over the course of the campaign we also published four Design Journals already, a complete Tome of Requirements, and more! Lots of cool stuff to discover, and the first full backer survey on the project design goes out tonight when the Kickstarter funds!

Nijay

Explorer
I think this approach with collecting player feedback both in advance and throughout the design process and having a team of designers is such a great way to go. For anyone looking into this at the end here I would recommend checking out design journal 4 which I think the one that recaps the current design leanings.
Good luck in these final hours!

Remove ads