Last Stand of the Dorinthians- Dead Secrets

GlassEye

Adventurer
Silas laughs wryly. "My safety hasn't been guaranteed since I became involved in this fiasco." He quiets for a moment then begins speaking again. "I'll need a quiet place to prepare myself and to think how best to approach this. Can you provide that? If not, we enter now."

[sblock]
The last bit of xp that you gave out to Silas put him into 6th level. I know that I was a bit slow on updating but it's done now pending your approval. I put a summary of the changes at the bottom of his sheet. Advancing him to 6th gave him two unfilled spell slots (one 2nd, one 3rd); if it's ok, and if Silas can get an hour or two, could he study spells to fill those slots? If not it's cool and I'll wait til he has a chance to sleep.[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Generwine pulls the abjurer into a small abode that is away from the rioting, though it still has a view towards the Tower of the Magi. "This is the home of a friend who... well, let's just say he won't be needing it anymore." Generwine pulls a small glass of wine, pouring you a glass if it and getting you some elven bread, while keeping the bottle for himself. As you rest and learn you hear a commotion outside, but continue to focus on your magic. Finally, you come out of your studies to find a drunk Generwine looking sadly outside with an empty bottle in his hand.

The elven rebellion is in full flight, with fireballs and lightning bolts being thrown down from the top of the Tower of the Magi and into their midst. "The battle is over. The Magi rule this city now." The survivors stream past, heading west.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Silas sighs. I delayed too long. He looks at Silas Generwine and frowns. Pulling the bottle from Generwine's hands he says, "If only they had waited for the attack just a bit longer. Now, my plan has to change." He glares at Generwine. "I hope you're up for some travel. The Dorinthians are the only chance at putting your homeland right, now. But they'll need the information that we have." Rousting Generwine from his morose drunken binge Silas will prod the elf into traveling with him towards the Dorinthian army that is rumored to be marching.

OOC: I forget what is west of the elven lands. Where are the rebellion elves fleeing to?

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"No, I am not yet ready," Generwine says almost stoically. Then he rummages through a cabinet and pulls forth two more bottles of elven wine before saying almost cheerfully, "Now I'm ready!"

You follow the two hundred elven rebels south, marching alongside a bloodied Silgaan and in front of a whistling Silas Generwine. Silgaan's mood matches that of the rest of the defeated elves in that he is depressed and sullen. A few cast eyes towards Silas Generwine as if to consider beating him lifeless, but even that spark of energy is fleeting due to the foul mood that pervades the group.

It's Silas Generwine's state that seems darker. His cheerfulness and constant drunkedness covers for a sadness that is self-destructive. In his rare quiet times he plays with a knife he keeps by his side and examines its blade.

The rebels are in a mixed state of hunger and thirst after a day and a half of marching, but salvation seems to come to them unexpectedly. A larger army of Dorinthians, gnomes, and dwarves appears to flank an equally large army of Tallione Imperials. It would seem as if the two armies are allied. You see five horsemen riding towards your army from their position, one smaller rider, three Dorinthian men, and a Tallione official. Caramip, Dartis, Kyle Radnal, Cal Dorin, and Commander Sassarius are before you.

OOC: New link http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?t=212165&page=12

Remove ads