D&D 5E [Legendary Games] Aegis of Empires Adventure Path for 3 Systems - and Latin American Monsters FREE Preview!

LegendaryGames

Adventurer
Publisher
Thanks for he reply. Are all the copies print on demand or are Offset printed versions available?
We didn't end up with quite enough orders in last year's Kickstarter to warrant doing a full offset print run, so these copies are all print-on-demand, but they came out looking pretty great!
IMG_20210730_104735511.jpg

We didn't end up with quite enough orders in last year's Kickstarter to warrant doing a full offset print run, so these copies are all print-on-demand, but they came out looking pretty great! View attachment 141822
That is a pretty big book for print on demand glue binding. A member of my RPG group bought the old Ptolus from drivethru and the binding did not hold up well. Maybe I will look at the individual modules.

Your next KS looks great. What are her print plans for that?

LegendaryGames

Adventurer
Publisher
That is a pretty big book for print on demand glue binding. A member of my RPG group bought the old Ptolus from drivethru and the binding did not hold up well. Maybe I will look at the individual modules.

Your next KS looks great. What are her print plans for that?
Thanks for the kind words. The final print plans will depend on how many orders we get for each version, but based on past projects I'm almost 100% certain that we'll do an offset print run for the 5E softcover versions of Latin American Monsters and Boricubos: The Lost Isles, and we also have planned a Deluxe Hardcover Omnibus Edition that will likewise be offset print.

For the PF1 and PF2 versions, that's harder to say. PF1 still sells well online but it's a non-starter for distribution. PF2 is more hit and miss (some things do well, some don't), but distributors are game to pick it up. We'll have to see where the print pledges land for each, but if I had to guess I'd say PF1 will be POD and PF2 is probably a coin flip between POD and offset.

FWIW, we've been pretty happy with the POD bindings we've done. POD quality has improved a lot since Ptolus, though offset is certainly still better.

Remove ads