Kickstarter [Legendary Games] LEGENDARY PLANET Kickstarter at 500% and counting!

LegendaryGames

Adventurer
Publisher
Check out our latest Kickstarter updatehttps://www.kickstarter.com/projects/legendarygames/legendary-planet-adventure-path/posts/1300822 for a list of the core deities of Legendary Planet, along with their alignment and domains for Pathfinder, and Sean K Reynolds will also be providing 5th Edition analogs for the powers and portfolios of these divine beings.

The Legendary Planet Player's Guide is churning along. I've just checked in with the guys so we should have an update soon. Like the To Worlds Unknown adventure, it *might* get done before GenCon, but if I had to guess I'd say it's more likely to come out a week or two after.

I'll see what I can do about getting a preview of campaign traits to help focus characters on the AP.

LegendaryGames

Adventurer
Publisher
Check out our latest Kickstarter updatehttps://www.kickstarter.com/projects/legendarygames/legendary-planet-adventure-path/posts/1300822 for a list of the core deities of Legendary Planet, along with their alignment and domains for Pathfinder, and Sean K Reynolds will also be providing 5th Edition analogs for the powers and portfolios of these divine beings.

The Legendary Planet Player's Guide is churning along. I've just checked in with the guys so we should have an update soon. Like the To Worlds Unknown adventure, it *might* get done before GenCon, but if I had to guess I'd say it's more likely to come out a week or two after.

I'll see what I can do about getting a preview of campaign traits to help focus characters on the AP.

LegendaryGames

Adventurer
Publisher
I've merged both your threads for so you don't have to post everything twice any more!

Thanks for the assist! I didn't know how to do it and have it show up on both the Pathfinder and 5th Edition sides. Some play both and some just one or the other, so I just wanted to make sure each group could see our progress.

Less than a week to go and many light years to go before I sleep!

LegendaryGames

Adventurer
Publisher
Today we crossed the $42,000 mark due to some off-Kickstarter Paypal support for the project, with Jeffrey Robbins the backer that pushed us over the line. We've now closed the book on The Depths of Desperation and are less than $2,000 away from unlocking Tim Hitchcock's Mind Tyrants of the Merciless Moons, which will push us up to 600 pages!

This fantastic sword and planet adventure path for Pathfinder and 5th Edition just keeps getting better and better, and you've got just 5 days to hop on board!

Check out the latest update on our Kickstarter page for the latest, plus a swanky new art preview!https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/legendarygames/legendary-planet-adventure-path/posts/1302367

LegendaryGames

Adventurer
Publisher

LegendaryGames

Adventurer
Publisher
Mind Tyrants of the Merciless Moons is go!

The Legendary Planet Kickstarter roars into its final weekend, now over 600 pages and climbing! We have only the final adventure yet to unlock, and we guarantee that final adventure will be completed and included for all backers in the final compilation!

This is your chance to hop on board a spectacular sword-and-planet adventure saga by some of the best authors in the RPG business - Neil Spicer, Jim Groves, Mike Shel, Matt Goodall, Richard Pett, Steven T. Helt, Tim Hitchcock, and Jason Nelson. Available for 5th Edition rules and for Pathfinder, in PDF and in print. You can pledge for just the introductory adventures or for the whole thing.

Backers will be able to download the prelude adventure, "The Assimilation Strain," and the Legendary Planet Player's Guide immediately after the end of the Kickstarter, with "To Worlds Unknown" following in mid-August and each new adventure arriving every 1-2 months, plus a final compilation PDF and massive hardcover available no later than July 2016.

Check out the latest update and spread the word. This adventure is gonna be out of this world! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/legendarygames/legendary-planet-adventure-path/posts/1303965

Remove ads