Spelljammer Legends of the Multiverse, tonight! See Spelljammer in action.

You’re going to have to ask Fritz von Weerg.
...touché.

But hey, I'm not the Ravenloft police - people make it out all the time! I've never even heard of this "Kargatane" you keep asking about. Lemmie just make a quick and totally unrelated phone call, nbd...
250px-Azalin05.png

(/s, to be clear.)

Quickleaf

Legend
I don't watch many live plays, but the last 15:00 of the first episode of Legends of the Multiverse has a gem of DMing. Brennan Lee Mulligan portrays several NPCs – captain, first mate, three deckhands, and the cook. The deckhands and cook get only a few lines but I was blown away at how vividly he brought those NPCs to life through just an entire change in mannerism. I'm never going to be at that same level of voice-acting, but for me watching him was like getting a masterclass in how to breathe life into a NPC with barely any "screen time." Amazing.

I don't watch many live plays, but the last 15:00 of the first episode of Legends of the Multiverse has a gem of DMing. Brennan Lee Mulligan portrays several NPCs – captain, first mate, three deckhands, and the cook. The deckhands and cook get only a few lines but I was blown away at how vividly he brought those NPCs to life through just an entire change in mannerism. I'm never going to be at that same level of voice-acting, but for me watching him was like getting a masterclass in how to breathe life into a NPC with barely any "screen time." Amazing.

Look up his CEO skits on College Humour, start with CEO of Tide, where he tries to convince folks tide pods AREN'T food. It's hilarious.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Yea, I was expecting a long game but it wasn’t. It was jam packed thiugh.
As a fan of Dimension20, I’m not surprised. Brennan Lee Mulligan is pretty much the best DM I’ve ever seen at exactly that.
I missed the first bit and tuned in when Deborah Ann Woll (sp?) said something like “who’s the hottest person near me?”

I really hope the context doesn’t make that as cringey as it sounded out of context.
Yeesh. Cringe is dead, for good reason.
Yeah that sounds about right.

Remove ads