D&D 1E Leif's AD&D 1E Recruiting Thread

Leif

Adventurer
Character Generation guidelines/rules are in post 1 of the RG. When you get your thief created post him/her to this thread for inspection and approval first. Then I'll let you know when to add to the RG.

Falstaff

First Post
Character Generation guidelines/rules are in post 1 of the RG. When you get your thief created post him/her to this thread for inspection and approval first. Then I'll let you know when to add to the RG.

Okay got it. I'll try and get the Thief made tonight.

Falstaff

First Post
Okay, this is gonna make me sound like a dummy, but what is the "RG"? Can you post a link to the thread with the creation guidelines?

Leif

Adventurer
I was afraid that might be an issue. Sorry. "RG" is the Rogues' Gallery thread where all the character sheets are kept for the game. "IC" and "OOC" are, respectively, the In-character and Out-Of-Character threads for discussion among players/DM about the game. Sometimes you may see comments marked as "OOC" in the IC thread, and that'sok but Itry to keep that to a bare minimum. You'll never (at least I never have) see any comments in the OOC marked as "IC". To find the character creation info, just follow the link to the RG, and then go to the earliest post in that thread. That's where I put all that stuff.

Links to all the threads in this game are in Post 199 of this thread.

If you still have questions, just ask.

Leif

Adventurer
Recruiting Open Again

Recruiting is open again for a dungeon crawl game using the First Edition AD&D rules. Already have/had two players at last check, so up to three spots remain. If total number of players is 3 or less, they will each have the option to run a second PC.

Players so far:
Deuce Traveler
Tailspinner
(on the list, but AWOL: Helfdan)

Remove ads