D&D 5E Leif's First 5E Homebrew In-Character Thread 1A

Leif

Adventurer
Stone Mill Tavern

OOC: As near as I can tell, there's nothing for me to say or do here. When you guys decide who's going to be the big dog, feel free to let us know.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
s6jebb.jpg

Stone Mill
Afternoon
Round 0

After the farmer told his tale about how he met his wife, Risia improvised a little song about young love and spring and country dances, even hopping up on the table to do a little dance along it as she played. She winked at Harald before jumping down from the table in front of him as the last notes reverberated in the rafters, to applause from the crowd. Turning, she gave them a bow, giving Harald a nice view of her pert bottom in the tight leathers.

Risia spun back to Harald and set her violin on the bar. “See? Every person has a story, not just stuffy nobles,” she said, resting her delicate hand on his chest.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 10/10
AC: 13

Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Prestidigitation
L1 (1/1): Faerie Fire, Sleep
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Harald shrugs again "Hardly a story to be told to the king though is it. It was so common, everyone has a tale like that. What I need is something unique dragons,goblins, bandits. Not the life story of a pig farmer.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
s6jebb.jpg

Stone Mill
Afternoon
Round 0

“Well, such tales often start here, in taverns, Sir Snooty,” Risia told Harald. “But how about a tale of a kidnapped princess held by a notorious robber demanding diamonds for ransom? Or, in this case, the wife of the mayor. But you can always make it a princess,” she said with a wink. “I would bet, should you wish, you could inquire with the priests and see if any bold adventurers have chosen to take on this brave task and ask to accompany them to follow the story.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 10/10
AC: 13

Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Prestidigitation
L1 (1/1): Faerie Fire, Sleep
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Sir snooty Harald's face turned red at the indignation" I should beat you but I would infect my hands"! Harald storms off to go see if any would be adventures are inquiring at the mayors. That and he had defiantly been in this filthy tavern to long he could feel his skin crawling.

OOC: FYI, That lightblue is hard to read on the yellow background.

Sorry, jm, I'm not used to being able to edit other people's postts. I haven't been able to do it for a long time. Sorry I messed up this post. -- Leif

Edit: I'll post my IC post again -- JM

Last edited:

Remove ads