D&D 5E Leif's First 5E Homebrew In-Character Thread 1A

Leif

Adventurer
Watch Tower

One goblin scowls and spits, obviously having no intention to be helpful. The other one, however, has a misty look about his eyes, shakes his head but fails to clear it, and smiles up at Risia. "What would you like to talk about, friend?" But his companion tries to interfere: "What are ya sayin? Can't ya see what the elf witch is doin to ya?"

It seems that this would be a good time to do something, but just what would bring about the desired result?

Last edited:

Lee keeps a look out for other activity beyond the keep while they interrogate the guards.

OOC: Perception [roll0]
Oh, what pretty flowers! Too bad they're so close to filthy keep.

Leif

Adventurer
If the characters discuss anything right in front of the goblins, they will, of course, overhear. Any OOC discussion that occurs in the OOC thread will not be overheard and will remain private.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goblin Watchtower
Afternoon
Round 0

Risia held up a finger at the noncompliant goblin. “Ah ah! No name calling! I am no elf. If you can’t be nice, then keep your mouth shut or I will use my wicked elf magic to turn you blue.” She gave him a glare, using a bit of magic to make her eyes flare.

Intimidation, with a bit of Prestidigitation: 1D20+3 = [16]+3 = 19

“Now, then, where were we?” Risia turned her attention back to the cooperative goblin held under the spell of her fae-touched aura. “Ah, yes. I would like to talk about your nice home here, that tower.” She looked up at the structure in the distance through the trees. “How long have you been here? How many of you goblins are there living here?”

Persuasion with advantage: 2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [14, 18]+5 = 23

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions: Advantage on Charisma checks with one of the goblins
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 10/10
AC: 13

Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Prestidigitation
L1 (0/1): Faerie Fire, Sleep
Fey Presence (0/1/R)
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Watch Tower, Guard Interrogation

The goblin squirms and says, "Always been here. Never been nowhere else. All us goblins lives here, where else would we live?"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goblin Watchtower
Afternoon
Round 0

“Of course.” Risia smiled kindly at the goblin. “How many goblins?” she asked. “And anyone besides goblins? We’re looking for someone that was taken from the town by bandits. Do you know anything of bandits in the area?”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions: Advantage on Charisma checks with one of the goblins
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 10/10
AC: 13

Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Prestidigitation