D&D 5E Leif's First 5E Homebrew In-Character Thread 1A

Leif

Adventurer
Watch Tower, Guard Interrogation

Goblin Watchtower
Afternoon
Round 0

“Of course.” Risia smiled kindly at the goblin. “How many goblins?” she asked. “And anyone besides goblins? We’re looking for someone that was taken from the town by bandits. Do you know anything of bandits in the area?”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions: Advantage on Charisma checks with one of the goblins
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 10/10
AC: 13

Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Prestidigitation
L1 (0/1): Faerie Fire, Sleep
Fey Presence (0/1/R)
[/sblock]

"I already TOLD you how many -- ALL of us. Some comes and some goes almost every day, and there's new whelps born almost every day. Some live and some, well, not so much. Anyways, I knows most of 'em, but there's some that even I doesn't knows. There's a bunch of us though, more than I can count. 'Bandits?' What you mean 'bandits?' "

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goblin Watchtower
Afternoon
Round 0

Risia shot Harald a glare as he butted in, then turned back to the goblin, resettling the pleasant, unassuming smile on her face.

“Yes, menfolk. Humans, or possibly a dwarf, with a human woman, possibly bound or protesting. She was taken from the town, and we are trying to find her. We would much appreciate any help you could give, good sir gobin.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]

L1 (0/1): Faerie Fire, Sleep
Fey Presence (0/1/R)
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Watch-Tower, Guard Interrogation

"You say 'riding' like they was just sauntering by, but she hints that it was we who gotsded 'em. Which is it? I don't know everyone who happens to ride by. Even if I seen 'em all I couldn't 'member 'em all."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goblin Watchtower
Afternoon
Round 0

“We do not know what has happened to them,” Risia said calmly. “Maybe you do have them? Do you have anyone not a goblin in your tower? If not, perhaps you can think. It doesn’t appear many come this way, so if you saw someone, please tell us. She is very important.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]