D&D 5E Leif's First 5E Homebrew In-Character Thread 1A

Leif

Adventurer
Watch-Tower, Guard Interrogation

"Ohhh! Prisoners. Why didn't you say so? Yeah, they were brought in and chained up and locked in a room. We ain't got no good place for 'em, so they was talkin' 'bout movin' 'em someplace better...."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goblin Watchtower
Afternoon
Round 0

Risia’s eyes widened. She had thought perhaps they had picked up a false trail, but it seemed the mayor’s wife just might be here.

“Wonderful. Do you think you could bring her out to us?” she asked the goblin. “Or bring us safely to her?”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions: Advantage on Charisma checks with one of the goblins
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 10/10
AC: 13

Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Prestidigitation
L1 (0/1): Faerie Fire, Sleep
Fey Presence (0/1/R)
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Watch Tower - Guard Interrogation

"Oh, no, I could never do that. My brother goblins would never understand that I am now buds with someone like you. They would skewer both of us as soon as they saw us. Most I could do is tell you where she is, but you'll need to get past some guards no matter what, so they'll never let you through. You better do something else, 'cause some of my brothers are lots bigger than I am, and they'll skewer you, too."

Fifthteach lifts himself up from te ground and with a aching groan straightens his back.
"Well then, seems like we finally got some decent information outta him. Don't worry ya we bugger, we'll take care of ourselves." he then Looks towards Harold and smiles "Most of us."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goblin Watchtower
Afternoon
Round 0

“I think you for your kind friendship, good goblin,” Risia said with a smile. She pressed his hand between hers. “If you would tell us where they are, that would be most helpful.”

She looked over as the dwarf stood up and nodded. “So it seems we may be in the right place.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions: Advantage on Charisma checks with one of the goblins
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 10/10
AC: 13

Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Prestidigitation
L1 (0/1): Faerie Fire, Sleep
Fey Presence (0/1/R)
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Watch Tower -- Guard Interrogation

"Well, I'm not suppsed to know about this, but they say that there is a secret way in that the boss uses to smuggle in his womens for a night of fun. Naturally, I've never been that way, but they say it's guarded by traps, too."

OOC: Apologies for the long delay

Last edited:

Remove ads