D&D 5E Leif's First 5E Homebrew In-Character Thread 1A

Leif

Adventurer
Watch Tower -- Guard Interrogation

"No, no, no, no. The Boss creeps out and visits them, then he creeps back while it's still dark. Sometimes maybe he brings ones or twos back in with him, but he is there with them to get them past the trapses. And sometimes the ones he brings back with him don't live long enough to leave. He's a rough dude. I wish I was like him. You know what? You guys better just forget about that secret way and stick with going in the safe way."

Leif

Adventurer
Watch Tower -- Guard Interrogation

The grubby goblin flicks a booger off the end of his nose and sidles up to Risia conspiratorially -- "It really be much easier and faster for me to take youse guys through the front door. That way you'll get to meet all the lads at once and they can all see what good dudes you are. Doesn't that sound better than sneaking around, hunting up a hidden tunnel only to find a pi**ed off Chief at the end, and having him kick your a**? Remember, Gravel, that's me, is your new friend. I wouldn't steer youse wrongs!"

Fifthteach did not like the idea of walking in the front door of a Goblin infested tower. Sounded like a death trap to him.
"Your comrads might think otherwise."

OOC: Insight Check to see if he is trying to F*** us over
Insight [roll0]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: He's charmed, remember? He just wants his new friends to hang out with his old friends [even if they never have seemed to like him that much anyway]. You guys might want to think about doing something with him before another guard comes by to check on him. He doesn't seem like the type they would trust guarding the door alone for very long.... I'm about to get my 'wandering monster dice' warmed up.

OOC: true but i figured since the charm doesn't last all that long he might have changed his Mind ;)

"Anyway, how about we get a move on before his friends start to suspect something is wrong?"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goblin Watchtower
Afternoon
Round 0

Risia smiled at Gravel. “I think we would rather surprise your friends,” she told the goblin. “Say, why don’t you see if you can get a deer or something? Maybe a wild board. We could make it a feast. A big party. I’ll even play a nice goblin song I know. Take your bow and go hunting. We’ll be inside waiting to throw the surprise.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions: Advantage on Charisma checks with one of the goblins
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 10/10
AC: 13

Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Prestidigitation