• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: [MENTION=9833]Toric_Arthendain[/MENTION], we still need an attack from Odo because of some weirdness with the site. Remember, the built-in dice aren't working, so you'll have to roll on invisible castle and post a link to the roll in this thread, like so:

attack & damage (1d20+1=5, 1d8=3)

OOC: Is Camlin the Runner still with us?

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Look at post 567, sd, but what the heck I'll give it to you this time. ;)

Attachments

• A3-Ogre Dungeon - Players Map 07.xls
    31 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Oops again. When you said "is he still with us", I thought you meant you were waiting for a roll.

But thank you thank you thank you for not taking away a nat' 20 with max damage. :D Best. DM. Evuh!

Leif

Adventurer
Orc Battle

Camlin and Odo strike their respective foes violently, slaying two of the orcs. Shiyana casts a spell, and Turthain just plain misses. The last remaining orc returns the favor by thumping Turthain soundly. [5 hp damage to the elf.]

1d20=20, 1d6=5

Attachments

• A3-Ogre Dungeon - Players Map 08.xls
    31 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Turthain crumples under the orc's blow, groaning as he strikes the ground.

OOC: Turthain was down to 1 hit point after the last round's thumping for 6 points damage...so I believe he is unconscious, at -4 hit points.

Also, do you have a link to the RG? I can't seem to locate it.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
"Turthain!" Shiyana exclaims as she lunges forward to swat at the remaining orc with her enchanted cudgel.

1d20+1,1d6+1=[16, 1], [5, 1]

"Feel the power of Green, vile one!"

OOC: Don't have my books with me. Am I correct in recalling that Shillelagh gives +1 to hit and damage? If not, just leave the "1s" off.

Remove ads