• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
Kerlan also studies the ring's auras intently. He then uses it to Identify the ring.
OOC: If you're using Spellcraft skill, I need a roll, please. If identify spell, well, that will produce results as normal, as soon as I know determine what properties the ring has! :-S Bear with me?

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Just wanted to make sure you knew that I was rolling dice for my last post while you were unfairly berating me for not rolling. Your words have cut me to the quick and I don't know if I can take any more abuse. *sob*

PS: ;)

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Cont -- Kerlan, Francheska and the Ring

Kerlan decides that this must be a Ring of Sustenance. Frannie's tummy growls loudly as she whines about wanting to rest.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"This appears to be a Ring of Sustenance. I don't see him just giving us something of value like this. Cap, did you notice anything unusual about the ring?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I did indeed see what looked to be a malevolent shadow of magic of some kind. I was not able to discern what the power was. It could have been quite nasty what ever it is."

He is showing an aversion to it.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"Yes, I thought I saw the same thing as well. That combined with the suspicious circumstances would lead me to believe that this ring may possibly be cursed."

Remove ads