• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manny also climbs deftly down the shaft (Take 10). Before ducking into the opening, he winks at Relós and waves 'bye-bye.' The little cat disappears with a soft "pop" of displaced air. Once he's at the bottom, the Brownie takes a minute to summon his friend back to his side.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Manny
Initiative: +7
AC: 21 (17 Flat-Footed, 16 Touch)
HP: 64/64
CMB: +4 CMD: 14
Fort: +5 Reflex: +7 Will: +9

Senses: Low Light Vision
Perception: +15, Sense Motive: +8

Current Weapon in Hand: +3 LongSpear

Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor, Haste

Special Abilities: Damage Reduction (5/Cold Iron), Spell Resistance (12), +2 AC and Saves when w/in Relós' reach, +4 Stealth (Forest Only)

Spells Available
Cantrips: Unlimited
1st Level: 4/6
2nd Level: 1/4

Spells Known
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Read Magic, Resistance
1st Level: Daze Monster, Expeditious Retreat, Grease, Mage Armor, Rejuvenate Eidolon (Lesser), Unfetter
2nd Level: Evolution Surge (Lesser), Haste, Summon Swarm

Relós
Initiative: +4
AC: 27 (17 Flat-Footed, 21 Touch)
HP: 44/44
CMB: +6 CMD: 22
Fort: +5 Reflex: +9 Will: +1

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +8, Sense Motive: +2

Attacks: Claw/Claw/(Rake/Rake)/Bite (Add 1d6 Cold and 1d6 Acid Damage to each Attack)

Conditions in Effect: Bull's Strength, Haste, Mage Armor

Special Abilities: Evasion, Natural Attacks count as Magic
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
The Ladder Thing

OOC: Presumably, the ladies weren't thinking when they let the guys go down first, because I'm sure that all of the red-blooded adventurers will be looking up their skirts as they 'go down.' :) Oh, wait, what am I saying? These two 'mannish' types have never worn a skirt! ;)

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr - The Room at the Bottom of the Ladder

The wizards descend the rungs into a room below the level of the dungeon being previously explored. There are three doors leading out of the eastern portion of the room.

[Each wizard please give me a spot and a search Perception check. just 1, please. I'll take the best roll from kerlan and DeWar, but everyone else just roll one, ok? -- if you don't abide by this, i'll just take the first check rolled.]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Nobody here but us cockatrices! :D Just waiting to see whether Tylara, Francheska, and/or Manny give us a Perception check. Guess I'll assume that they all have their heads up each other's a$$e$ in another day or two and go with what we've got. :)

Remove ads