• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Let's bet on the next D&D adventure path!

I can't see them doing "just" Tomb of Horrors. Not enough there, there.

I could see them doing an AP loosely based on the S-series (Tomb, White Plume, Barrier Peaks, Tsojcanth). Although they'd probably remix it (like Strahd) and maybe drop Barrier Peaks (D&D is less sci-fi genre-mixey friendly than it used to be).

The thing about dropping Barrier Peaks is that VGtM just updated two monsters that originated in that module and mentioned their alien origin in the text...

Prakriti

Hi, I'm a Mindflayer, but don't let that worry you
The thing about dropping Barrier Peaks is that VGtM just updated two monsters that originated in that module and mentioned their alien origin in the text...
That, and it's the perfect module for Pendleton Ward to contribute to. Alien space-ships, yahoo!

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
I guess my money would be on something Undead. Yes yes, I know all about Vampires being undead. I just think there is going to be some uberlich or something coming up.

Hussar

Legend
Given the loving that the Far Realms is getting, and the push for psionics to enter the game in the not too distant future, I could see Nights Below getting a 5e treatment.

Although, considering we just had an Underdark themed module last year, I'm not sure if that would fly.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads