• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Level 20 Berserker: Paragon of Rage

I need some help here, what was the idea/intention behind the size growth? This seems to be a purely physical transformation, and as a Juggernaut wearing full plate I can't help but see this as a horrible "Hulk" moment waiting to happen where I end up with a pair of jagged plate shorts after I grow in size.

What's the effect? How does this interplay with my gear? Can I get a bit of help here, would love to understand how it works so that it's not a disaster the first time it happens.

well it helps with anything dependent on your size like grappling, which i assume was the intent.

as for your gear...yeah, any of your nonmagical gear that you'd be wearing is probably screwed. magical gear i believe resizes to your form automatically, so any of that should be fine (so your plate should be fine since by then it should be magical).

Remove ads