Level Up (A5E) Level Up in 2022

I've not played dungeons in the classical sense for years. I'd be interested in seeing what a modern take on them is, to make them more interesting to my group, potentially. I have a session in 3 days, could you please move the release date forward?

VenerableBede

Adventurer
I love a good dungeon crawl, so I’m very curious about the Dungeon Delver book - but probably more interested in the character options. Same goes for the sci-fi setting: give me new, interesting character options for me and my players and you’ll have my money, budget willing.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
It will be to sci-fi what the Adventurer's Guide is to fantasy, and fully compatible with the other Level Up books (so in theory you can crossover the sci-fi material with the fantasy material).
if the sci-fi is compatible with the original LevelUP and LevelUP is compatible with WotC D&D then sci-fi will be ...

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
Will the zeitgeist & sifi book include information about setting specific artificerschematics & their availability? (ie schematic availability & pricing or whatever)

Adventures in ZEITGEIST had its text finished before the Artificer class was written. We have some of our own tech-related mechanics, like a gadgeteer fighter, but it doesn't use the Artificer mechanics.

guachi

Hero
I'm interested in the Dungeon Delver's Guide.

Another book I'd like to see is one with lots of new Cultures and Backgrounds. I don't find new Races (Heritages) and Classes interesting for some reason but I would like lots of new Backgrounds.

Phenomen

Explorer
Can't wait for Foundry VTT character sheet, so I can actually play it :)

Also I would buy premium VTT conversions if those were available (and no doubt many other people would too).

Last edited:

Xaielao

Explorer
Dungeon Delver's Guide sounds cool. Exploration rules (regions & challenges) is largely my favorite part of A5E, so the more the merrier on that front. Everything else is icing on the cake. :)

Interest mildly piqued by unnamed scifi book. I love scifi, but I'm of the opinion that it's always better to find a TTRPG built specifically for a genre, then it is to shoehorn a genre into D&D; a game built for high fantasy. That said, you guys have surprised me before, so perhaps you'll make it work in ways I haven't thought of. So I'll def check it out even if I don't end up using it. At the very least, I'll borrow the stuff I like for other games. ;)

And what's this about a third party book from some of the core book writers? Anyone have more info on that?

Last edited:

Remove ads