• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up! ? Kncockspell? KQ? Fight On! ?

I buy, in either print or PDF...

Treebore

First Post
So what are you reading? Do you buy them in print? Do you get them in PDF? Both?

I'll put up a post so we can show who is buying any of these in some fashion.

Plus let me know if there are any others you know of. Like I know of Big Iron Vault.

Doh! Guess I should add Crusader! Guess I was thinking too purely of D&D related. Kind of silly considering how Knockspell and Fight On are purely aimed at "old School" D&D.

Last edited:

Treebore

First Post
For the record I buy all of them. Just started with KQ though. Heck, pretty much just started being able to afford all of them in the last couple of months.

I get print and PDF of KQ, Level Up, and Big Iron Vault. Only print for Knockspell and Fight On!

Treebore

First Post
I subscribed to Level Up! for the first 4 issues; $16 and they mail them to your house. :)

I go to my LGS regularly enough to just have it on my pull list. Saves me $8 and I still get the PDF copy. I just had to wait. Sales exceeded supply, so it took a while for my LGS to get enough copies in to supply everyone. In fact I just got mine this past Sunday.

Dice4Hire

First Post
None o them.

The only RPG magazines I ever subscribed to were Dragon and Dungeon (both long ago) and DUngeon (jsut before it was discontinued)

Remove ads