Homebrew Level Up Roll20 Character Sheet is live!

thuter

Explorer
Is there a way to add expertise dice to a saving throw? (As would be the case for Dex saves when wielding heavy shields)

And on an unrelated note: Would it be possible to have a field for inspiration? Could be a simple checkbox or something next to the Destiny.

TheHand

Adventurer
Small request: Could we get the font size on Maneuvers increased? The description text has a nice size, but the "subject" (?) is very small and I think harder to read because of the mismatch*.
(* or possibly old man eyes)
Thank you!
man-size.PNG

paulvenner

Explorer
Is there a way to add expertise dice to a saving throw? (As would be the case for Dex saves when wielding heavy shields)

And on an unrelated note: Would it be possible to have a field for inspiration? Could be a simple checkbox or something next to the Destiny.

yes i could but i think it would be best to handle these edge cases with a generic roller.. a dice at the top right of the character sheet that lets you add a variety of things to a roll.

Stat, other modifer, expertise dice - dis/ad/standard - then roll the dice? what do you think?

thuter

Explorer
yes i could but i think it would be best to handle these edge cases with a generic roller.. a dice at the top right of the character sheet that lets you add a variety of things to a roll.

Stat, other modifer, expertise dice - dis/ad/standard - then roll the dice? what do you think?

Sounds good as well. Proficiency would be one to add to these I think.

TheHand

Adventurer
I have another request, if possible. On the NPC sheet, we have sections for Actions, Bonus Actions, Reactions (et al). Would it be possible to put a button (where I've drawn my blue circle) that would post the name and description of these various actions into the chat window?
1683816640093.png

robcaboose

First Post
Is there a way to just add functional modification fields for items and boon? As a player in a group that is transitioning to a5e we have several items throughout the party with once a day spells, modifiers to add to spell attacks / saves, ability scores (luck stone, sentinel items), initiative etc. It would be useful to be able to toggle these things. Another useful addition would be including bonus counter fields like the trad 5e sheet has for stuff we keep track of independently like bardic inspiration for example.

Should I be looking elsewhere like building a custom google sheet for a functional a5e character sheet or are more intuitive changes in the works?

GothmogIV

Explorer
Without reading through 158 comments...is Level Up Advanced 5e going to have the rules on Roll20, too? Like the player's handbook, GMs, guide, etc.? A compendium, in other words.

Remove ads