Level Up (A5E) Level Up spell lists by class/level

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
Seems weird that Corpse Explosion is evocation instead of necromancy. I would have favored the "Corpse" part over the "Explosion" part.

Faolyn

(she/her)
It’s not potable and also Supply requires more than just water. Don’t worry, we have checked every spell for how it interacts with the exploration pillar and tweaked it where needed.
Wait, do you mean portable (can be carried) or potable (can be drunk). Because the whole point of create water is that you create drinking water.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Wait, do you mean portable (can be carried) or potable (can be drunk). Because the whole point of create water is that you create drinking water.
I meant what I said. :)

You can douse a fire with it or water crops. You can only drink 1 Supply worth of it though.

Faolyn

(she/her)
I meant what I said. :)

You can douse a fire with it or water crops. You can only drink 1 Supply worth of it though.
That's different then. You can drink it; you just can't save it. It's magic water that evaporates quickly or turns into dust or something.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
That's different then. You can drink it; you just can't save it. It's magic water that evaporates quickly or turns into dust or something.
You can only drink a small amount of it. The rest isn’t drinkable. It’s not potable.

Faolyn

(she/her)
You can only drink a small amount of it. The rest isn’t drinkable. It’s not potable.
Then I have to say, why include that spell? Why not replace it with a spell like one that creates rain? Not a big one like control weather, but just a little cloudburst. Then you can get the cool stuff--putting out fires or watering crops--without allowing for drinking water (or at least, without making the PCs work for it by putting out containers to catch a bit of it, like they might do in a real rainfall)? This would solve the problem and help to avoid the likely debates about boiling or filtering magic water?

You could also then just have a small text box saying "if you want to include spells from 05e like create water, here's how it works with Supplies."

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
From a layout perspective, I'd rather the spell name wasn't indented and any description lines are. I had a hard time tracking my eye down these lists to read just the spell names.

Remove ads