• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leverage: Redemption

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I haven't watched the entire back half of the season yet. But Episode 8 was "The Bucket Job". I think they really inverted that bucket, and made it "The Lampshade Job". :p

Herschel

Adventurer
I've enjoyed it thus far, but have a few episodes left on the back half. The chemistry is pretty solid and even Noah Wylie fits pretty well. I like that they didn't have him "replace Nate" and instead gave him his own role.

Herschel

Adventurer
Just finished the last couple episodes and it really hit its stride. I'm hoping they get some more run and it seems like Aldis Hodge loves it enough to keep making time for some appearances even with his busy schedule. In theory, they could even add a 'new person redemption arc' as a seasonal theme, opening up a 'new skill set' to come in to play.

fba827

Adventurer
Watched through it, I enjoyed it. Admittedly at a certain couple points the it felt like they were trying too hard to make a subtle point or joke that it stopped being subtle... but that criticism aside, i enjoyed it as a fun romp :)

MarkB

Legend
So, the IMDb channel is now live on Amazon Prime UK, and I've watched the first episode of Leverage Redemption and enjoyed it. They have quite a few other shows as well, though, and I've been mostly watching Babylon 5.

The channel's content is billed as "free, with ads" but so far I haven't seen any ads. I'm sure they'll get around to adding them soon enough.

Dire Bare

Legend
So, the IMDb channel is now live on Amazon Prime UK, and I've watched the first episode of Leverage Redemption and enjoyed it. They have quite a few other shows as well, though, and I've been mostly watching Babylon 5.

The channel's content is billed as "free, with ads" but so far I haven't seen any ads. I'm sure they'll get around to adding them soon enough.
In the US, you can find IMDB TV on Amazon as well. And if you're paying for Amazon Prime, the ads go away. Or at least, I'm pretty sure they do, I'm not currently a Prime member.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
No, the ads don't go away. I'm a Prime member, and still sat through all the ads while watching it. Oddly, they just kind of dumped the ads in there, like at preset times, instead of inserting them logically at the already there commercial breaks.

Remove ads