• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LFP for Swords & Wizardry Podcast Game

SD Houston

First Post
Edited

Game 2 [3-4 more players needed]: This game is an OSR game using Swords & Wizardry Core Rules, running through a very old-school influenced dungeon that's a mix of deadly and hilarious.

What you'll need: If you're interested, you'll need Discord and a decent mic, a big imagination, and preferably some level of maturity. These games will be recorded for a podcast, and will be run using TotM (Theater of the Mind) rather than a VTT. The game will take place on Saturday evenings at 6pm CST

If this interests you, please reply and let me know!

Last edited:

Toropolis

First Post
Was really hoping the Friday game was later at night! Would love to be a part of a Friday night Twitch game! Hope you are able to find players for your preferred time. If you change your mind about the time on Friday please let me know :)

SD Houston

First Post
Was really hoping the Friday game was later at night! Would love to be a part of a Friday night Twitch game! Hope you are able to find players for your preferred time. If you change your mind about the time on Friday please let me know :)

I appreciate the thought. unfortunately, evenings aren't good for me for running video stream games right now. But if anything changes I'll keep you in mind.

SD Houston

First Post
[MENTION=6973157]Toropolis[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6972118]Keith Gleason[/MENTION], if you guys are still interested, I'm making a couple of changes on the S&W game, moving it to Saturday evenings on Discord at 6pm CST and recording it as a podcast rather than doing a twitch stream

Remove ads