D&D (2024) Lifetime boycott of D&D-branded products?

Stormonu

Legend
I'm certainly ticked off at the moment, but won't be doing a lifetime ban. TSR had done way worse things back in its time. I also believe in second chances (under scrutiny) and realize that people occasionally make mistakes (though this is a fairly big one).

If they straighten up and flight right, I'll consider buying product from them. For right now, they on my "avoid" list (but not 3PP), along with Games Workshop.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
If they straighten up and flight right, I'll consider buying product from them. For right now, they on my "avoid" list (but not 3PP), along with Games Workshop.
Yeah, this is me. I was genuinely excited about Keys from the Golden Vault (I DM for so many rogues), but I will be picking up Ogres 13 instead for my heist adventure needs.

I'm not sure the UK (or Argentina) should be the standard for what's normal football behavior, no offense.
I'm not talking just about football in the UK. I'm talking about supporting literally any sports team. Do it on social media, sooner or later you'll get a death threat, especially if you're remotely expressive about it (no matter how positive).

Be openly on any part of the LGBTQ+ spectrum, too.

Remove ads