Blog (A5E) LINK FOR BUG REPORTS

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Yes, but it can't hurt to quickly go over them and see if it is intended to cause opportunity attacks.
Unless one thinks an ability is useless or strongly flavored as though it should be without opportunities I personally wouldn't presume it was wrong .

Last edited:

johna_thr33

Explorer
On the Discord, it was said that it was going to have a quality based on the fact it has a piercing end and a bludgeoning end, but it was going to be the only weapon with that quality so they ditched it. I think they should have kept it, even if they never came up with a second weapon to have it.
I agree with you there, because that would open up some interesting homebrew options. It could be a quality like
Double Headed. This weapon has two faces, allowing it to deal multiple types of damage. When you hit with this weapon, choose either bludgeoning or piercing as the damage type for the attack.

Last edited:

Mhoram100

Villager
I reported on the Bug Tracker, but maybe I'm missing something. Rogue has a Spot Weakness feature listed in the table but I can't find any corresponding details in the section after.

I'm not sure 2 weeks is enough to collect these errors. Better delay printing a little to avoid lots of errors and eratta, right?

I reported on the Bug Tracker, but maybe I'm missing something. Rogue has a Spot Weakness feature listed in the table but I can't find any corresponding details in the section after.

I'm not sure 2 weeks is enough to collect these errors. Better delay printing a little to avoid lots of errors and eratta, right?
You're right that it only appears in the table! Hopefully the catch it in time.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
When and how can we download updated PDFs? Are those ready now (based on the feedback and bug reports, etc.)?

You ca download them from DTRPG using the same link you had before. The AG, MoMe, Mythological Figures, and Narrator Screen are all done. TnT imminent.

Remove ads