List of all RPG magazines

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
SJG's pyramid is a good magazine. But the op mentioned 'print' magazines.

I recently opened it up to e-magazines as well. I'm a little more interested in print magazines, but we might as well do both while we are at it.

Thanks,

darjr

I crit!
I must have missed that.

Cool. We'll I'll very much second pyramid. It recently got an update to it's format, downloadable pdf, and it's price. The word count and quality went way up as well.

The first new format issue is at e23: Pyramid #3/1: Tools of the Trade - Wizards and I think it is much improved from it's web based form.

The other is the SJG JTAS or 'Journal of the Travellers' Aid Society'. It is the inheritor of the old JTAS. Loren Wiseman is the editor.

http://jtas.sjgames.com

Mythmere1

First Post
Well, it's a niche within a niche, but Knockspell Magazine is a magazine covering the OGL fantasy retro-clones, mainly Swords & Wizardry, OSRIC, Labyrinth Lord, and BFRPG. The link is to the pdf, but it's also in print-on-demand. It's probably awfully old-school for the type of list you're compiling. ;)

Thondor

Well I guess I have some updating to do. Anyone got more elaborate details for the recently mentioned magazines above?

I just ran across No Quarter, by Privateer Press, I'll have to look into that more too.

I'll probably update the first post soon with some new details.

Thondor

Well, it's a niche within a niche, but Knockspell Magazine is a magazine covering the OGL fantasy retro-clones, mainly Swords & Wizardry, OSRIC, Labyrinth Lord, and BFRPG. The link is to the pdf, but it's also in print-on-demand. It's probably awfully old-school for the type of list you're compiling. ;)

Are you expecting the page count to remain about the same? Are you aiming for quarterly publication?

As an aside how's number 2 going?
Suppose I could probably find out some of this faster by visiting your forums. I might do that.

Remove ads