List of non-official D&D style worlds

WiredNerve

First Post
I remember there was once a list somewhere on ENWORLD of a list of Worlds created by others that were on the web or published.. I cannot find it and I am looking for a particular person's world where evil had eventually one the battle against good and you had to bury your dead face-down or they would rise again and etc...

DragonLancer

Adventurer
I was looking for the list the other week and couldn't find it. I guess it must have vanished during one of the server leaps or something. :(

WiredNerve

First Post
Thanks for the info, it looks about right... Seems some of the products are now in PDF format... Also, anyone know of the Official List of worlds that were submitted to Wizards which eventually led to the publishing of Eberron... I remember this "dark" world was one of the submissions....

Last edited:

Jürgen Hubert

First Post
Thanks for the info, it looks about right... Seems some of the products are now in PDF format... Also, anyone know of the Official List of worlds that were submitted to Wizards which eventually led to the publishing of Eberron... I remember this "dark" world was one of the submissions....

I know that I submitted Urbis, but I wouldn't call it "dark"...

Argyle King

Legend
Banestorm is pretty good. It's not a D&D setting, but I think it is good. The book is pretty fluff heavy, so converting the content to a different system is easy (though -personally- I play the system it is designed for.) It has a pretty good plot reason built in for why things from other settings might exist there.

GURPS Banestorm

Remove ads