D&D 5E List the Third-Party 5th Edition Campaign Settings

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
I'm going to do my best here and filter some of these recent posts for Morrus, as a lot of these suggestions don't count as you can't actually buy them today, even though they eventually may come out. Also suggesting a setting without actually posting a link to where to buy it isn't helpful.

I'm going from the one's suggested today, the one's suggested before have already been addressed to.

CAN CURRENTLY PURCHASE
Rex Draconis
City of Auriga
Humblewood
Genefunk 2090
Aihrde
Journey To Ragnarok

NOT YET RELEASED (as a full book for non-backers)
Alessia
Historia
Odyssey of the Dragonlords
Fateforge
Numenera

?
Abaddon (The site doesn't actually say if it's for 5E)
NeoExodus (looks like Pathfinder, not 5E)
Hellenistika (doesn't even have a kickstarter up yet)
Stargate (may release sometime in 2020, very little info)

Last edited:

Urriak Uruk

I believe both have been released for some time?

@Urriak Uruk Regarding Genefunk, for weight and lengths does it use metric or US customary units?

Those two products are released, but in the case of Abaddon the product is so vague it's not clear exactly what it is. NeoScape also appears to be a setting for Pathfinder, not D&D 5E. They are both released however and can be bought, so I can be completely incorrect on what they actually are.

No idea about what Genefunk uses. Typically D&D uses US units (most things are in feet and miles), so it would be odd if it wasn't matching that.

JeffB

Legend
I notice Troll Lord Games' Aihrde isn't on the list.

Codex (system neutral?):

5E Player's Guide:

Yes, the Codex is system neutral- The 5E Players Guide gives all the player facing crunch for 5E

Races/Racial differences from core 5E
New Subclasses and Classes
New Cleric domains
New/Alternate /Variant rules for skills, combat, inspiration, etc
New/different types of Magic, and new spells
Religions/Gods of Aihrde
Fairly engthy Gaz of Aihrde (player facing)
Guilds/Power groups

along with lore/fictional elements , some appendices, including some interesting tidbits about using 5E rules-isms with C&C ..

Frankly its the kind of stuff people seem to be clamoring/ B&M'ing for to use with 5E D&D (and they probably never heard of the book) I'm sure most of it would work equally well in another typical High Fantasy D&D game setting, 160 pages of mostly crunch.

Urriak Uruk

How about the recent “Whispers in te Dark”? There are just quick start rules for now, but a more full release is expected.

I wouldn't really call that a setting, as it is instead a release meant to emulate a different type of gameplay; as far as I can see it's set in New Orleans.

gyor

Legend
I'm going to do my best here and filter some of these recent posts for Morrus, as a lot of these suggestions don't count as you can't actually buy them today, even though they eventually may come out. Also suggesting a setting without actually posting a link to where to buy it isn't helpful.

I'm going from the one's suggested today, the one's suggested before have already been addressed to.

CAN CURRENTLY PURCHASE
Rex Draconis
City of Auriga
Humblewood
Genefunk 2090
Aihrde

NOT YET RELEASED (as a full book for non-backers)
Alessia
Historia
Odyssey of the Dragonlords
Fateforge
Numenera

?
Abaddon (The site doesn't actually say if it's for 5E)
NeoExodus (looks like Pathfinder, not 5E)
Hellenistika (doesn't even have a kickstarter up yet)
Stargate (may release sometime in 2020, very little info)

I was told on Twitter that Hellenistika's kickstarter is going to be in the Spring.

Remove ads