• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lobo's RttToEE game

Lobo Lurker

First Post
To get to Ranulf, Leigh would be exposing herself to an AOO by the crone as the crone is between Leigh and Ranulf. Unity is next to both Ranulf and the crone and also between Ranulf and the minotaur, though not directly (minotaur and ranulf have reach; they're pounding on each other with a 5ft space between them). To get to Ranulf's OTHER side you could bypass the crone but then you'd be in the minotaur's range.

Choose and let me know. :)

Mithran

First Post
Karna; HP 44; AC 18; F+4/R+6/W+6

Karna's will finally hardening, she drags herself up off the ground and dashes towards the crone, drawing her scimitar as she goes. The wispy flames continue to burn over her skin as she slashes viciously at the old woman, tears of pain still streaming down her cheeks.

Attack and Damage

Scribbler

First Post
Unity: 13/48 hp, AC 20, Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +7

"I don't know what you're trying to do here, but you won't survive doing it in front of us, I promise that!"

Unity pulls back his sword and drives it forward again toward the hag, hoping that it's his last chance to do so.

[sblock=OoC]Psst, Karna, you threatened a crit there.
Attack Hag (1d20+6=15, 1d6+2=4)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads