• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LoF - A Merc's Life [RG]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
fixed! And for the record, I can't remember when I was last on OP I have long forgot even what email acct was the initiating account.

I think you could get the site admins to give you that information if you can't figure it out. Your username over there is Tetsubo63, if that helps. If you had e-mail notification set up I could send you a PM on the site, which would then send a notification to the address you used there.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I think you could get the site admins to give you that information if you can't figure it out. Your username over there is Tetsubo63, if that helps. If you had e-mail notification set up I could send you a PM on the site, which would then send a notification to the address you used there.

the problem is that the addie i used is one i can't remember.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
So get in touch with the site admins. Give them your user name and ask them to give you the e-mail address.

Alternatively, set up a new account, let me know the user name and I'll see what I can do to transfer ownership of your character to your new account.

Scott DeWar

I figured something out: if I am quoted, mentioned or given XP, the link works to get me to a playing the game thread!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You might also try just subscribing to all of the PtG threads you're in . . . It won't help if there's no new posting for them, but then at least every time someone posts in one of them it'll show up in your "settings."

Scott DeWar

My lpf games have links already. Since subscribing in the past was wonky, I never bothered to use it, but maybe they have it fixed.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Subscribing's always worked perfectly for me; just don't rely on e-mail notifications to let you know when a thread's been updated - you still need to check for yourself.

Top right of the thread section - "Thread Tools/Subscribe to this Thread."

Remove ads