London Dungeon on 3rd November

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I spotted this in Dave Noonan's blog:

D&D Game Day: I am, it appears, part of the “worldwide” in Worldwide D&D Game Day. I’ll be at the London Dungeon in (you guessed it!) London on Nov. 3 to play D&D and talk 4th edition until I’m blue in the face. So come to the dungeon and quiz me about 4th edition. Or just point and laugh at Dave’s badly atrophied 3e DMing skills! (D&D is like anything else—you’ve got to practice to stay good. And I haven’t had 3.5 practice in months. I’m gonna engage in some woodshedding before next week.)

In all seriousness, show up and we’ll talk D&D, roll some dice, and have some fun. But there’s an important part of the drill: If you want to go, you need to email mike@leisuregames.com and get on the list. The event is free, but you have to be on the list.

Any of you UK guys going to be there? Willing to ask a few 4e questions? (how much Dave will answer, and how much he will be 'blue in the face' because he knows he can't answer... that remains to be seen :))

psionotic

Plane Sailing said:
I spotted this in Dave Noonan's blog:

Any of you UK guys going to be there? Willing to ask a few 4e questions? (how much Dave will answer, and how much he will be 'blue in the face' because he knows he can't answer... that remains to be seen :))

Wow... I went to the London Dungeon as part of a family London vacation as a 2nd grader. It simultaneously creeped me out and fascinated me. Its probably the reason I play D&D, read comics, am a total anglophile, and study Victorian Gothic literature, among other assorted interests... I still have the souvenir book somewhere. Didn't know it was still around, but if I had the money and could get out of school, I would LOVE to spend Worldwide D&D day there.

Pinotage

Explorer
Sorry, no, can't make it. I'd be interested to hear about it should there be somebody who's going and wants to post some feedback here! :D

Pinotage

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Unfortunately I've already got that weekend booked with my family, otherwise I'd certainly attempt to be there.

I hope you get a positive response to your email!

Quartz

Hero
I've got two questions picked out so far:

Are you going to make plusses on weapons special again?

Do you think all the rumours and speculation on the various messageboards are productive or counter-productive and do you intend to try to manage them?

Baby Samurai

Banned
Banned
I've emailed him requesting to get on the guest list. As I live in South London it will be a breeze to get there. I've never been to anything like this before.

Here's hoping I get on the list.

Remove ads